Diana Live in So Cal

The Most Famous Supreme

Diana Live in So Cal

Postby wrldotunes » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:53 pm

Been a while since I've been on here, and even longer since I posted!

Diana is going to be performing in Long Beach CA next Wed, 9/17. I've never seen her live before, so I thought she was just TOO close this time for me not to go! I'm really looking forward to the night.

Was curious of any other fans here might be going.

Has anyone seen any of her shows recently?
wrldotunes

Re: Diana Live in So Cal

Postby marybrewster » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:09 pm

Hi wrldotunes!

Welcome back to the forum! It's been pretty quiet here as of late; you haven't missed much!

I saw Diana this past August in Minneapolis; she was absolutely amazing. My ONLY critique was that the show was too short; just about 75 minutes or so. She definitely did not disappoint; sang all of her "hits" (although truth told, if she did a show of JUST hits, it'd well be over 3 hours.)

I hope you enjoy the show this evening; drop a line or two and let us (or me, LOL) know how she was!
marybrewster
Berry's Assistant

Re: Diana Live in So Cal

Postby Bubca » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 pm

Hey WorldTunes, You will love her show. I have seen her about seven or eight times in the last decade, thinking that it would be the last time to see her. The last time that I saw her was in Newark, NJ, the home of Gloria Gaynor. What a surprise when Diana started to end the show with her version of SURVIVE, and then called Gloria Gaynor out from off stage to come on stage to join her. It was great.

Another time that I saw her, she had a whole string section on stage with her. That was wonderful to see a concert with a full set of musicians and back ground singers on stage.

Please let us know how you liked the show
ImageImage
Bubca
Motown VP

Return to Diana Ross