Re: favorites

Postby marybrewster » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:22 pm

Girls Aloud

marybrewster
Berry's Assistant

Postby Scott » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:27 pm

Lady Gaga!

I don't really follow her but got her first 2 albums about a year ago, and picked up her $2.99 EP at Best Buy last week, called Cherrytree Sessions (2 live cuts + 1 remix). She's also got a new remix album out but waiting to find it on sale! LOL

"Poker Face" and "Paparazzi" have been worn out, but I still like "Just Dance" and a couple others.

In a funny twist, KISS recently made her their "honorary 5th member" and was recently photographed with her. Don't be surprised if they record a song together in the near future.
Scott
Motown VP

Postby RadioRobby » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:41 pm

LOVE Lady Gaga!!

And here's who may be the male LG, a current contestant on America's Got Talent. If this guy's not going places, I'll be severely disappointed. Talented, insanely creative, entertaining........Prince Poppycock!

RadioRobby
Motown Staffer

Postby Gary » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:38 pm

Bubca wrote:Sadly, as I aged, I became my parents.

So funny....and so true for me too!!!!

I remember once when I was in my early twenties and went to visit my older sister, she was listening to the "oldies but goodies" station on the radio. I joked and made fun of her, saying no matter how old I get, THAT will NEVER happen to me!!

Well, time marched on and today I couldn't tell you one name of anybody in the Top 20. Guess I've been too busy listening to the "oldies" station!! :oops:
~GARY
"Living the Dream"
Gary
Motown Staffer

Postby Carlo » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:17 pm

RadioRobby wrote:And here's who may be the male LG, a current contestant on America's Got Talent. If this guy's not going places, I'll be severely disappointed. Talented, insanely creative, entertaining........Prince Poppycock!

I love Prince Poppycock!!! He's awesome!!!
Carlo
Berry's Assistant

Previous

Return to The Young Folks