South Park Season 15 - Wednesday, April 27

Must See and Must Miss TV

South Park Season 15 - Wednesday, April 27

Postby Scott » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:28 pm

"The Humancentipad" is the name of the first episode. A short preview is available:

http://www.southparkstudios.com/
Scott
Motown VP

Re: South Park Season 15 - Wednesday, April 27

Postby Scott » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:45 am

Kyle is intimately involved in the development OF a revolutionary new product that is about to be launched by Apple. Meanwhile, Cartman doesn't even have a regular iPad yet. He blames his mother.

I don't have one either, and don't want one! iPod is as far as I plan to go. Apple must be in business with Starbucks because it seems the only reason to buy those gadgets is to bring it to Starbucks and sit there with it all day (with or without wannabe intellectual glasses), trying to look important. Don't those people have homes?
Scott
Motown VP

Postby Scott » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:57 pm

This must be a special occasion because I pretty much never catch a show on TV - I usually watch it online later if it's worth seeing! LOL

I've got the countdown timer on my main page so this better be good. An hour left!

The last season was good but it was shorter than normal. I think the last episode was from late 2010.
Scott
Motown VP

Postby Scott » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:47 pm

OMG I didn't know if I wanted to laugh or throw up.

All I can say is I've never had cuttlefish and now I never will. You couldn't get me to go there anyway, I've never even had squid or calamari. No thanks!
Scott
Motown VP

Postby Scott » Thu May 05, 2011 8:13 am

Last night's new South Park was funny too! Jimmy nominates Germans as the world's least funny people and they get pissed about it.

Uh, Germany ALREADY is a big joke. It wasn't too long ago 20-30% of Germans said they would "welcome back a Fuhrer".

O RLY?

Somebody needs to take that kid who played Augustus Gloop and BOMB Germany with him. They need to be reminded what it's like to "have a Fuhrer" and what life will be like if something like that happens. Almost none of them were around when Hitler was, so a bombing would shut their mouths.

Plus it would be fun for me. Idiots with their chocolate and bratwurst running their lard asses around and screaming.
Scott
Motown VP

Postby Scott » Wed May 25, 2011 5:03 pm

Last week was classic South Park but this one looks even funnier. Cartman's latest scheme: crack baby basketball.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/news/38 ... ss-release

(with preview)
Scott
Motown VP

Postby Scott » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:07 pm

LOL the new episode was hilarious!

I love the owner of City Wok's "revenge" on the new sushi bar owner. This is why NO "christian" group better not ask me to speak at their church for any reason. Don't think I forgot FRAUDwell, the "moral majority" and their "execute all homosexuals" BS. Because THAT'S all the footage I'll be playing, since most of them were stupid enough to follow that lunatic (and some still do). People who are nothing more than crap should be made to feel that way.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-ep ... city-sushi

And the weird thing was earlier that day I was reading up on the "rape on Nanking". I heard Bill Maher mention that holocaust in an old clip and looked it up.
Scott
Motown VP

Postby Scott » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:48 pm

Not even 3 minutes into the newest episode and their example of today's music is exactly 100% MY opinion of what it sounds like. Thankfully there's CD's!

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-ep ... etting-old
Scott
Motown VP

Postby Scott » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:33 pm

Scott wrote:Not even 3 minutes into the newest episode and their example of today's music is exactly 100% MY opinion of what it sounds like. Thankfully there's CD's!

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-ep ... etting-old

OMG! LOL

When Randy is playing guitar in a bar or whatever, there's an arcade game behind him called "Custer's Revenge". That game was only for the Atari 2600 and was NEVER an arcade game. It was made by an adult game company and in this game, you play Custer and the goal is to avoid arrows while raping a female Indian for points. I've played it and it's pretty lame - but the boobs on the Indian are hilarious! She could put somebody's eyes out with those things! Parent groups got this game and many others (Halloween, Texas Chainsaw, etc.) put behind counters so kids couldn't buy them - which ultimately tanked all those game companies because of little sales.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Scott
Motown VP

Return to TV Alerts & News About TV