Happy Birthday Mary Brewster

Something Special To Say? Birthday? Welcome A New Member? Vacation? Tell Us Here

Happy Birthday Mary Brewster

Postby Bubca » Thu May 10, 2012 12:43 am

I just noticed that Mary Brewster checked the site yesterday and yesterday was MB's birthday. I didn't post the usual birthday greetings because no one checks in here anymore. But MB checked came back yesterday after being gone for a month. You were not forgotten MB. Hope you had a great day.

I really gotta get a facebook account to keep in touch with you guys. But I do have access to SDF and can see some of you guys there.

Have a great birthday week Mary Brewster.
ImageImage
Bubca
Motown VP

Re: Happy Birthday Mary Brewster

Postby MissMona » Thu May 10, 2012 8:17 am

Happy Birthday Miss Brewster!!!
MissMona
Berry's Assistant

Postby marybrewster » Mon May 14, 2012 10:47 pm

Thank you for the birthday wishes!

I do try and check in from time to time; had it really been a month? I guess I need to check in more than time to time, LOL.

I had a wonderful week; spent with family and friends; good food and drink and conversation and lots of laughs.

I hope everyone is doing well here. And yes Bubca; I encourage you to at least give Facebook a try. You don't even have to use a "real name"; you can be "Bubca Motown", or something along those lines. Quite honestly, I like Facebook because it's a one stop shop. I don't have to check here for this group of friends and there for another.....I can "keep tabs" in one fell swoop.

So, what is the status of VMF? Will it eventually go away? Not that I want it to or suggesting it should; just preparing, I guess. Has anyone heard from Vinz?
marybrewster
Berry's Assistant

Postby MissMona » Wed May 16, 2012 9:35 am

So, what is the status of VMF? Will it eventually go away? Not that I want it to or suggesting it should; just preparing, I guess.

Hesh up fool!!!! LOL!!!!! Don't say that!!!!
MissMona
Berry's Assistant

Postby marybrewster » Mon May 09, 2016 12:11 pm

MissMona wrote:
So, what is the status of VMF? Will it eventually go away? Not that I want it to or suggesting it should; just preparing, I guess.

Hesh up fool!!!! LOL!!!!! Don't say that!!!!

VMF will NEVER go away! At least, I hope!

I still check the site from time to time, hoping someone will post. Of course, it's old habit that I check for my birthday greeting, LOL. I'll settle for the one from several years ago. Another year of twirling around the sun. Life's been good to me!
marybrewster
Berry's Assistant

Return to Announcements