Happy Anniversary VMF

Something Special To Say? Birthday? Welcome A New Member? Vacation? Tell Us Here

Happy Anniversary VMF

Postby Bubca » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:59 pm

It was nine years ago today that VMF was launched. We became friends on various other boards, RTL, Mary Wilson etc. When those boards went sour, turned negative and disappeared, VMF was launched. Some great cyber friends were made here. But nothing lasts forever. There is now Face book and other boards where we communicate and keep up with each other.

Nevertheless, I could not let this day go by without acknowledging the members that made this board so great and so positive. We had a wonderful run and I compliment all current and former members for keeping this board so positive. After seeing other boards, I realize what an oasis this place has been for nine years.

Thanks for the good times and good memories
ImageImage
Bubca
Motown VP

Re: Happy Anniversary VMF

Postby marybrewster » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:51 am

Happy Anniversary, VMF. 9 years? Wow.
marybrewster
Berry's Assistant

Postby Allan » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:28 am

Nine years is a good run for a site of this size, and although it's pretty much a foregone conclusion that the curtain-call is coming, I, too, feel that it has enriched my life in many ways.
Allan
Berry's Assistant

Postby MissMona » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:21 pm

Well...I still visit and post certain announcements and releases like the Expanded Diana Baby It's me.
MissMona
Berry's Assistant

Postby Marysfan » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:32 pm

Happy, Happy Anniversary VMF!!!
Marysfan
Motown Producer

Postby Dallas » Tue May 28, 2013 2:23 am

Time flies so fast. I remember when many of us met on Mary Wilson's Official board. Seems like a few weeks ago. I miss all of you guys. God Bless :)
Dallas
Motown Staffer

Return to Announcements